The Power Of A Peaceful Protest
Peaceful non-compliance can change the course of history. When leaders turn into tyrants, they CLAIM they have authority over more and more of your life–even control over your body.
It can be difficult to escape the clutches of authoritarian control. At some point, citizens have to make a stand and reclaim their rights.
When school administrators insist on trampling the rights of students and refusing to listen to parents, the time has come for non-compliance.
Planning ahead and getting organized are critical for success. Make a plan, pick a time, spread the word, and recruit as many people as you can to stand with you!
DON’T EXPECT THE TYRANTS TO ROLL OVER!
What happens next?
When they tell you you have to cover your face, there are several ways you might respond:
- Refuse to listen, refuse to leave. What are they going to do? Pick you up and carry you to the office? They can’t pick you all up!
- Say, “I’m here to learn. I need to breathe!” Tell the teacher they have no right to restrict your breathing– that is child abuse!
- Call or text your parents. Make sure your parents know what’s going on! Have a plan if you need to leave the school.
PARENTS PLEASE SUPPORT YOUR STUDENTS!
(The full length presentation is available at the bottom of the page.)
This presentation is built on
Rock Solid References:
- Reviewing “the potential effect of hand hygiene or face masks, evidence from 14 randomized controlled trials of these measures did not support a substantial effect on transmission.”
- “There is also a lack of evidence for the effectiveness of improved respiratory etiquette and the use of face masks in community settings during influenza epidemics and pandemics.”
- The CDC stated that “The findings of these simulations [supporting mask usage] should neither be generalized to the effectiveness …nor interpreted as being representative of the effectiveness of these masks when worn in real-world settings.”
- “States with mandates in place produced an average of 10 more reported infections per 100,000 people per day than states without.”
- There are potential drastic and undesirable effects “…according to the literature found, there are clear, scientifically recorded adverse effects for the mask wearer, both on a psychological and on a social and physical level.”
- “Forcing private citizens (including those who are not infectious) to wear a mask in public during this current pandemic unquestionably conveys a political message… Governor Wolf, on a hot mic, agreed that wearing a mask was “political theater.”
- Multiple links to legal references and Constitutional case study:
- On the authority of local officials: “[E]xercise of their authority cannot be overbroad. Judicial review, guided by the Constitution and Supreme Court precedents, will have the last word.”
- “Human coronaviruses, first characterized in the 1960s, are responsible for a substantial proportion of upper respiratory tract infections in children. Since 2003, at least 5 new human coronaviruses have been identified, including the severe acute respiratory syndrome [SARS] coronavirus, which caused significant morbidity and mortality.”
- “The ‘common cold’ is caused by a variety of viruses, including some coronaviruses and rhinoviruses. Cold-causing coronaviruses… are quite similar to SARS-CoV-2.”
- “We estimated an average of 389 000 (uncertainty range 294 000-518 000) respiratory deaths…” were associated with seasonal flu.
- “The COVID-19 pandemic caused approximately 375,000 deaths in the United States during 2020.” **That is fewer deaths than the seasonal average noted above.
- The information is available, but you have to dig for it:
- Updated August 9, 2021 Most states have dropped coronavirus-related restrictions, but some local communities are reinstating them – List of Coronavirus-Related Restrictions in Every State
- America’s Frontline Doctors White Paper On Experimental Vaccines For COVID-19
- The facts demonstrate that wearing a mask has become a symbol during this current political climate and in light of the politicized nature of the declared pandemic. In fact, a mask has become a symbol of government oppression. (FAC ¶¶ 60-67, 195)
- “Fear can interrupt processes in our brains that allow us to regulate emotions, read non-verbal cues and other information presented to us, reflect before acting, and act ethically. This impacts our thinking and decision-making in negative ways, leaving us susceptible to intense emotions and impulsive reactions. All of these effects can leave us unable to act appropriately.”
- People who get the vaccine are still getting sick and dying:
- There are thousands of reported cases of adverse reactions:
- “[T]raditional vaccines were supplanted by something fundamentally new: genetic vaccines, which deliver a gene or piece of genetic code into human cells. The genetic instructions then cause the cells to produce, on their own… the re-engineered adenovirus will worm its way into human cells.”
- “Bill Gates, whose foundation provided much of the funding, pushed Oxford to team up with a major company that could test, manufacture and distribute the vaccine.”
- Journal of American Medical Association find participants reported an injection site reaction (dose 1: 70.0%; dose 2: 75.2%) or a systemic reaction (dose 1: 50.0%; dose 2: 69.4%) during days 0 to 7 after vaccination “Reactogenicity Following Receipt of mRNA-Based COVID-19 Vaccines”
- From Genetic Engineering News: “Study Uncovers How Some COVID-19 Vaccines Cause Blood Clots”